Home

We are home now. From a somewhat spontaneous six day road trip that took us up to Arizona and back down to Palm Springs for one last hurah before the boys begin school tomorrow. We left last Monday morning, having only decided our choice of destination the night before. With not a single hotel booked in advance along the way. I can't say that it's a method I would choose again, but it was an experience. As much as it was exhausting, we all had a great time.

I have so much to share here. All of my posts and photos piling up seeing that I haven't had much spare time to invest in putting them together in any kind of decent order. But with the boys back in school  my schedule opens up and I will once again have a few hours to myself where I am looking forward to sharing all that I've had sitting on the shelf for the past few weeks. For now though, I'm off to stock up on remaining school supplies, catch up on laundry, clean the house, get to the grocery store and see to it that these kids get the rest they need before their first day. Leon starts kindergarten. And as lots of you know, there's a whole other post in itself.

With love,
J